Wednesday 14 October 2015

Lip Enhancers- Do They Work?

Hi everyone!
Firstly I would like to say a massive sorry for my absence, trust me it has really bothered me, but for many reasons I just haven't managed to get posts up.
But I am back today with a post on Fullips Lip Enhancers, warning, if you are not into the bigger lip craze, you might want to just move along as this may not be of interest to you!
Personally my lips are quite a big insecurity to me, I dislike how thin they are especially my top lip, its hardly even worth having haha!

This is a product I had been after for a while, but really didn't fancy having to order it from america, as it is originally and american based business.
BUT! A few months back I stumbled across on facebook an official UK distributor and decided I would love to give it a go.

They are different "shapes" or "styles" of the fullips device. Which are-

Medium Oval
 Large Round
 Small Oval ( this is the one I ordered)











So they have different shapes to suit everybody's lip wants!
You can buy a bundle which includes all three which is £35 or a single one for £15.99
(read to the end for a discount code!)
Official Fullips UK



There is plenty instructions that come with your order, and on the website, and also you can message the facebook page with any questions and the lady behind it is so so lovely and gives as much help as she can, a pleasure to speak with her!
Official Fullips UK Facebook Page

But basically to give you a quick idea, you simply place your lips into the device, and form a little pout and suck air in, which creates the suction/vacuum effect that plumps your lips.
You can position the device in different ways as I show above, to create more plumpness in the areas you would like.
I like to use it when I have either lip balm on or moisturiser on, as it makes the process easier and prevent the device falling off.
The more you use it, the longer the effect will last each time you use it, so its great to use it every day even if you don't plan on going out or whatever, at least for when it comes to say a night out, your lips will last a lot longer when you need them to!
Now, it is easier to do this when you have no make up on, I tend to use it before I apply any makeup, but if I am careful I can use it when I already have foundation on, and I may just have to do minimal touching up afterwards.
You can see the results on the top picture, before and after I used the device, so yes it DOES work! And I love the results!

I honestly love this product, I bought it with my own money, I have certainly not been asked or paid to make this post haha! Opinions are as always my own, and I can truly recommend this to anyone who like myself dislikes their own lips, but doesn't want to go down the route of lip injections etc!
Have any of you tried this product? Or think they would like to? Let me know! Please comment below!
ENTER CODE- TASHA30 FOR 30% OFF ON THE WEBSITE!
(not an affiliate code, the wonderful lady was just kind enough to give me this so you can all try their wonderful products!)
Have a great day,
Tasha Rose xx

13 comments:

  1. During the Kylie Jenner lip challenge, these were all over my Twitter, Facebook and Instagram and I really wanted one. I'd completely forgotten about them until I read your post! So glad you posted this honest review on them, looks like the proof is in the pudding; that transformation is incredible. My top lip is also quite thin, and doesn't quite meet my bottom lip in the corners, so I always have to overline my top lip. Definitely going to buy one!xx

    Laura | Lala London: Beauty & Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea i also seen similar ones during that time, although many were cheap un safe versions, this one is by far safer than those you will find on ebay etc! Glad you enjoyed the post xx

      Delete
    2. I now have a discount code for 30% off! if interested enter TASHA30 x

      Delete
  2. Well these are new to me! I didn't know they made anything like this haha Glad it works for you!

    xo, mikéla / simplydavelyn.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are great devices for those wanting to temporarily enhance their lips! thanks! x

      Delete
    2. I now have a discount code for 30% off! if interested enter TASHA30 x

      Delete
  3. Wow I can't believe the results - amazing! x

    The Belle Narrative

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks so much! if u feel like trying one i now have a 30% off code for the site! TASHA30 is the code x

      Delete
  4. I love your blog! Have a nice weekend:)

    irenethayer.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much thats so kind! You also xx

      Delete
  5. I was a tad skeptic at first after seeing the messes some girls got themselves into using silly items, but these are made for the purpose and perfectly safe if you follow the tips and directions! I also love the effect, give me so much more confidence to pull of more lippie colours! make sure to save yourself some money and use my code if you end up buying one! xx

    ReplyDelete